In a world where corporations grow richer and richer by sharing less and less of the value their workers help to create, we are the first user-controlled talent networks that aligns the interests of both talent and enterprises. Our unique network model allows talent to retain 100% of their market rate, while enabling organizations to pull together flexible teams of highly-skilled technical and design talent, no matter where they’re located. What’s more, with us, organizations can make their budgets go 2-3 times further by cutting out unnecessary, expensive middle men. This new business model of minimizing fees and enabling users to control the network is uniquely enabled by a blockchain token.
About the Role:
As Technical Screener you will be the face of our company; the first interaction candidates have with our network. Your primary role will be to help evaluate talent before they are admitted to the platform and help them understand the unique value proposition.
A successful candidate in this role will be able to quickly and efficiently assess a candidate’s technical skills and level of experience to determine if they are a good fit for the platform. They will also be able to explain the nuanced benefits of the network for talent, and why it is advantageous to work with us. This role is critical to the organization because one of our core value propositions to clients is being matched with pre-vetted, high-quality talent in a matter of hours, not weeks.
- Review job descriptions, identify key elements of the role, and develop questions to ask in an interview setting that will help determine if a candidate’s skillset is a match.
- Screen a high volume of candidates (~10 per day) to assess their technical capabilities and experience to determine if they are a good fit for the role.
- Clearly and succinctly describe our value propositions to talent. Help them to understand how we’re different and why it matters.
- Compile detailed and organized notes from the interview. Hand off qualified candidates to the Talent Matching team.
- Keep up to date reports of where all applicants are in the process. Help develop automated email replies to keep candidates informed of their status.
- Assist new talent through the profile completion and application process to specific roles posted.
You love working at a high growth startup and thrive on the challenges that come with building a new company. You thrive in mission driven cultures that obsess about delivering value to community members. You’re experienced but want to lean into an early stage company with a world changing mission.
- Sharp, agile, adaptable
- High integrity
- Relentlessly ambitious
- High bandwidth
- A direct and clear communicator
- Creative, and always looking for new ways of doing things
- Keeps up to date with the latest community tools, programs and industry trends
- Data-oriented, results driven, strategically minded.
- 2-3+ years of experience screening technical talent for positions globally.
- Basic understanding of various technical skillsets.
- Clear communicator, organized, quick and efficient, hard working, personable.
- Process-oriented self starter who can identify and fill technical recruiting gaps.
Thrive in a remote only environment