Descripción del trabajo
The cliente: provides a complete suite of digital solutions for media companies to create, manage, distribute and monetize their content across web, social, mobile and OTT/CTV platforms. Our customers include CNN, Newsweek and Vice Media; TV affiliates of NBC, CBS, FOX, and ABC, as well as large radio station groups such as Cumulus. Collectively, Frankly services has over 1,200 media brands and reaches 100+ million monthly users in the United States. The company is headquartered in New York with offices in Atlanta, Toronto and Bangalore.
3+ experience with:
- HTML 5, Js, VideoJs Player, and other video players.
What You Get To Do…
- Implement new features as well as technical support,
- Consolidation of multiple VideoJS implementations into unified core library
- Requires experience with implementing and troubleshooting the open
source libraries for VideoJS, IMA ads, and Google Analytics.
- Integrate with other systems using API’s and SDK’s for features such as dynamic playlisting.
Horario: 9 a 18hs
Lugar de trabajo: Pto Madero (Alicia Moreau de Justo al 700, CABA)
- Mac Book Pro / Mac Book Air 13”
- Vacaciones 15 días anuales.
- Homeoffice, 1 vez por semana luego de los tres meses