Descripción del trabajo
Car ownership is broken; they’re trying to fix it. They’re a group of technology and mobility professionals who looked at the current state of the traditional car ownership, got frustrated by the horrible consumer experience, and decided to do something big about it. The company represents a completely new approach to how people drive and pay for their cars, filling the gap between short and long-term usability, offering consumers an all-inclusive and hassle-free package compared to the broken and fragmented user experience of traditional car ownership. Backed by a enowned set of investors and advisors, they’ve set out to revolutionise the car industry.
As a Backend Developer you will be responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration of the front-end part, contributing the continuous improvements of their platform. Their platform connects to their suppliers through their API in order to find the best cars available, but also using smart applications to reduce paperwork and create lean processes. The platform is up and running and they work along with UX/UI Designers, Product Owners and one Front-end.
A bit about you.
- – +3 years of experience developing with PHP ideally with Symfony.
- Experience in projects involving Pipedrive, Salesforce and API integrations
- MySQL Database.
- English, not necessary but will be considered a PLUS.
- Startup spirit – we are a small team covering all the aspects of our platform.
● Competitive salary package and the chance to play a key role in shaping a company in its rapid growth.
● We’re remote friendly.
● Flexible working hours.
● Development budget, which you can use as you wish.
● A permanent contract.
● Regular team and company events.
● An office in the heart of Madrid.