Descripción del trabajo
Are you ready to show off your technical muscle? Ready for a new challenge? our client is looking for a Frontend Software Engineer wizard that is ready to be part of something big. Join their fast growing development team and push your technical knowledge to new limits. This is a full time position working in a fast paced startup environment from their world-class offices in the sunny harbour of Barcelona.
About the company:
It is an online real estate agency disrupting the Residential Real Estate industry with a unique proposition: giving home-sellers a guaranteed price for their home in 90 days. If they don’t sell by the end of the 90 days period they will advance the guaranteed amount at no cost to the seller so that he can move on to his dream house, carefree while they keep selling his property. The company eliminates the uncertainty of selling your home on time. Focus on the search and purchase of your next home while they sell your property at the best price. The company is the most recent proptech initiative by Antai Venture Builder, an international group of online and mobile businesses. Antai builds disruptive and digital solutions in Southern Europe and Latin America. Together with the best-prepared professionals, Antai has co-founded several fast growing startups such as Wallapop, Cornerjob, Glovo or Deliberry among others.
They are seeking a highly Lead Frontend Developer with React JS experience who will be responsible for creating and enhancing their SaaS platform. They are looking for an innovative thinker who is fully committed to web standards and crafting the next big thing on the web. The right candidate will enjoy working with smart people who are changing the new SaaS platform. They are expanding their team because of continuous growth of the company, so if you are a talented, hard-working individual who is willing to make an immediate impact get ready to join their team.
- 3+ years of frontend software engineering experience.
- Experience with React JS.
- Experience with routing system like Redux.
- Experience with Library Components like Storybook.
- Use of design patterns like Sagas
- Natural problem solver
- Test framework/harness experience. One or more of: Jest, Karma, Mocha, Sinon, Cypress, PhantomJS or Jasmine.
- Experience with code review/ pull request process.
- Experience with build strategies with Webpack.
- Creates self-documenting designs and/or clearly communicates intent via comments in code, and on specifications.
- Familiarized with Agile methodologies like Scrum.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Styled Components.
- Experience building jobs like CD, CI with Jenkins.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively within various levels of the organization.