Descripción del trabajo
Our client is an tech startup based in Valencia, Spain, with more than 10 years of experience the leading mobile and gaming experience for Gamers and Content Creators in the world.
About The Role
We are seeking an analytical, passionate, and self-motivated Product Manager to join their product team in Valencia, Spain. In this role, you will report to their CPO and co-founder as well as work directly with the leadership team and your peers, leading a cross-functional team.
As a Product Manager for their Core Desktop App, you will identify market opportunities, envision and execute on the strategy of our product to bring their improve our flagship user experiences and add new exciting use cases demanded by their user base.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about data and building amazing product experiences that delight their customers and drive revenue.
This position requires a solid understanding of digital consumer products, ideally in the gaming and content creation space, and the ability to lead, motivate and drive a cross-functional teams to iterate on and prioritize features.
You are an effective communicator and collaborator, know how to use quantitative and qualitative data to facilitate discussion, understand how to define and execute against a product direction and successfully drive concepts from business requirements to launch, support and iteration.
What You’ll Do
- You facilitate the ideation, design and implementation of product enhancements that solve our users’ problems in meaningful ways, weighing impact against business goals and technical feasibility.
- You keep the team informed and aligned, as product, partner and project manager, communicating across functions (product, design, engineering, audio, content, marketing, user research and customer support).
- You define and prioritize user problems, business opportunities and feature specifications across various markets and languages.
- You measure the success of product changes and design and pursue relevant metrics and opportunities our data and A/B experiment results might reveal.
- You collaborate with customer support and UX to collect feedback from and respond to users in a timely way.
- You monitor the market and competitive landscape and staying abreast of the latest technology and capabilities in the gaming, streaming and content creation space.
What You’ll Need
- You are digitally native gamer and/or content creator, empathetic to the experiences our users encounter; tools like Twitch or similar are as familiar to you as Gmail.
- Demonstrated consumer mind-set with minimum 3 years experience delivering successful and innovative digital products with your fingerprints all over them.
- Specific experience in supporting and leading product strategy, including a proven ability to champion products and work towards key decisions
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent required, technical background strongly preferred (Engineering, mathematics, natural or computer science), additional business degree or similar experience a plus
- Good business judgement and understanding of business models … you know how to talk revenue share vs. licensing
- Solid technical understanding that spans all levels of abstraction and the systems you’ll be building, discussions on integration on technical level with partners as well as assessment of platform integration opportunities … you know how to talk SDK and APIs
- User obsession. The ability to take on complex product challenges and find elegant, simplifying solutions to avoid making them our users problems.
- Analytical chops, Love for numbers. You live and breathe data. You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to wield it but also where it can lead you astray.
- An orientation towards building impactful experiences, not features. Experience owning and optimizing business performance metrics
- A «Gamer» mindset. You are biased toward action, a great collaborator, a master disambiguator/simplifier, and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- High attention to detail and a high bar across the board — from your own contributions, to the people you work with, to the products you work on
- A true passion for our company’s mission and vision, our products, and the company’s technology and content nature
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products.
- Professional proficiency in English and Spanish
- Daily fresh fruit
- Coffee & Tea
- English classes
- Continuous Learning Plan
- Flexible working hours
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Short working Fridays
- Free afternoons from mid July to mid September
- Christmas/New Year’s Eve off and some days during Las Fallas
- After work happy hours
- Games, Games, Games! … LAN parties!
- Beautiful office in the city center