Descripción del trabajo
Our Cliente is looking for a UX/ UI and CRO (Convertion rate optimization) Head to set strategic goals, roadmap and workflow for the User Experience (UX) of the product. Working closely with business, product, and technology areas to build an exceptional user experience.
The ideal candidate will be leading a national and international team that focus on the user research, design and conversion rate optimization practices to accomplish the product goals. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. You will work in a technology environment with more than 5M of users.
We expect you will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Engage with customers (Internal and external) to synthesize feature specifications.
- Lead the research and design Sprints for the different project teams.
- Ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Lead and work in cross functional Agile teams combining Development, UX, AI, Product, stakeholders and QA to deliver products to the market.
- Investigating, developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the product.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
- You must have team management capabilities and experience in Assessment performance and constructive feedback for the team.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years in UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English: High intermediate/ advanced
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Microservices Development
- Unit Test and good development practices
- Jenkins / Docker (Backend only)
- OOP and Java languages
- Be semi senior or senior
- 100% time flexibility
- Cell phone + free line for the employee
- 70% discount on Cablevision service.
- 50% discount on Fibertel and all derivatives (flow, soccer pack, etc.)
- Up to 4 Personnel lines with a 70% discount.
- 70% discount on Telecom (fixed telephony).
- The Barracas building has an ATM, Toten to load the Sube and dining room (you must buy food) but it has very elaborate and varied food, snack bar for breakfast.
- Benefits for those who have children Swiss Medical (prepaid medicine coverage for them and their primary group).
- Other benefits-Discount in universities.
-Discount in Gyms (Megatón) 70%
-Discount for the purchase of private cars at dealerships throughout the country.