Descripción del trabajo
We are looking for a new passionate iOS Engineer to join our client’s Mobile team. Your main responsibility will be to work on improving and adding new features to the iOS application, working closely with designers and product managers, as well as other engineers in the cross-functional teams to provide best-in-class mobile experiences.
- Swift and Cocoa Touch knowledge.
- Experience working on at least one commercial iOS app.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code
reviews, source control management, continuous integration, testing, and Agile methodologies.
- Experience working with RESTful services.
- Commitment to build well-tested, performing and high-quality software and inspire your peers to follow you.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as the business and technical communities.
- To seek and actively promote ideas and techniques in the community, both within our company and externally.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Fluent in English.
- B.S. or equivalent knowledge in Computer Science.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Objective-C.
- Experience with unidirectional data flow architectures like Redux or Flux.
- Functional programming knowledge.
- Exposure to Android or other languages and platforms.
What we offer
- Ownership of projects with direct impact on the product in one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Europe.
- Transparent Equity package.
- Discount on Health insurance.
- Possibility to work remotely or in the company HQ in the sunny Madrid.
- A yearly budget for Conferences, Meetups or self-learning.
- Free fruit, free coffee and free lunch on Fridays!