We are working on the digitalisation of shoe purchasing. To this end, we are working on an integrated system of 3D foot scanners, CT shoe scanners, mobile apps as well as product and customer databases to create an infrastructure to enable better shoe advice and demandoriented production.
What you can expect
Our team is made up of experts in the various technologies. We work across teams in an agile Scrum processes and use the latest technologies at all levels. Our deployment is fully automated by CI processes. You can expect versatile computer vision tasks with 2D and 3D database and reconstruction.
What you bring along
• Background in computer science, physics, mathematics or similar
• At least intermediate experience:
o Code: C++ / C++1y / Python
o Libraries: OpenCV / libigl / Own
o System: Unix/Ubuntu / VS Code / make / Docker
• Interest in image processing, stereo reconstruction, structured light
• Ideally experience in 2D and 3D modelling, machine learning, control of depth sensors
Your possible areas of responsibility
• Development and support of the evaluation of CT images
• Reconstruction of volumes from depth sensor data
• Mobile 3D scanning from stereo cameras and/or depth sensors
• Development of machine learning processes