Essential Functions of the Job:
- Responsible for technical design and development of solutions as established by Solution Development Lead
- Estimate technical effort, work breakdown structure, risks and solutions at a solution level
- Monitor adherence to methodologies, tools and KPIs.
- Stakeholder management.
- Ability to maintain effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers and stakeholders across own and other teams.
- Provide input to application development/engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices.
- Anticipate problems before they occur; defines the problem; identifies possible causes; work with team to find solutions; select and implement most appropriate solution.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Ability to clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions
- Proactive approach to identifying issues and presenting solutions and options, and where appropriate, leading to resolution
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Full Stack Web Developer (.Net, .Net Core).
- MVC, Single page application, Design Pattern, Typescript (Angular or Vue), WebApi, Entity Framework / ADO.Net.
- SQL Commands, Stored Procedures, DB performance tuning.
- Exposure to 3rd party controls like Telerik or Kendo UI,
- Working Knowledge of Development Methodologies like Agile,
- Working knowledge of Version Control Using GIT/ TFVCExposure to CICD and Microservices, Azure Cloud platform are added advantage.
- Strong technical skills designing, developing, and implementing applications through logical life cycles for their portfolio of projects.
- Good communication skill and awareness of new and emerging technologies.
- Works with limited direction and oversight
- Provide supervision and direction to team members and staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- 4-8 years of relevant experience
- Management experience a plus