What do we need from you?
- Knowledge in all aspects Incident Management processes and High Priority Incidents.
- Ability to coordinate various levels IT Services personnel across multiple locations and cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical/decision making while preparing reports or working independently.
- Familiarity with Quality Management Processes.
- Ability to multitask time critical tasks while maintaining highest levels of quality.
- Familiarization of current IT infrastructure and application technology.
- Understanding of ITIL Service Management principles particularly Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Excellent Knowledge in Exchange Environment.
- Knowledge in Network Print Service, HP Equitrac, Lotus Domino.
- Knowledge in MS Outlook, Outlook Web Application, Auto discover, Shared mail Box, etc.
- Understanding in Mobile Application and Devices.
- Understanding in Windows Operating System, Active Directory, Network LAN/WAN
- Bachelor’s degree or related discipline.
- Overall 5 -7 years & Minimum 3 Years of experience in Incident Management.
- Good technical background with understanding of large complex infrastructure.
- Experience working with IT requirements of a global firm.
- Experience of ITIL Major Incident Management and coordination in a large organization.
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016 and ITIL Foundation certification.
- MCSA: Office 365.
- Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016(Exam 70-345).
- MCSE Productivity Solutions Expert.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate.
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST).
- Knowledge in analytical tools like Power Bi, Spotfire, Tableau.