The Software Developer / Software Engineer role is a key talent segment in Products & Engineering. This role is critical to the delivery of solutions. It requires both breadth
and depth of experience in business analysis, software design, technology selection,
coding, testing, and production support.
- Design, develop and own highly-scalable, reliable end-to-end solutions building
robust unit tests to deliver high quality products.
- Prioritize requirements and features.
- Demonstrate technical subject matter expertise to scope projects, architect
design solutions, and resolve issues.
- Conduct technical investigations and prototyping in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Solve problems sharing solutions and lessons learned, stepping back to understand the broader context and implementing fixes to ensure that they never occur again.
- Stay current on evolving technologies and industry trends.
- Achieve consistent level of autonomy.
- Develop T-shaped skills -depth of expertise in at least one facet of software development with functional proficiency in the breadth of necessary skills-.That breadth includes business analysis (working with stakeholders to understand needs and translate into product design), human-centered design and user experience, UI development, database design and implementation,
testing and automation, service/API design and implementation, and infrastructure design and support.
- Provide high guidance, visibility and liaison opportunities. This includes not only
providing technical consultation, but also advising on business processes and organizational design and leadership.
- Three or more years of recent professional experience in solving challenging
technical problems in one or more of the following areas:
– Java 8 with at least 3 Spring framework projects (Ex: Spring Boot, Spring
Data, Spring Security).
- Cloud Architecture and microservices experience.
- Ability to write and speak English.
- Predisposition to teamwork, continuous improvement and full-stack
- Experience with any of the following:
-Spring Boot, Google Material Design, NodeJS packages (Express, pg,
knex), OAuth, PaaS (CloudFoundry, Heroku, etc), CI (Jenkins, CircleCI,etc).
– AWS (account management, Lambda, RDS, etc).
– Serverless architecture.
– Relational databases (PostgreSQL) and caching solutions (Redis).
-Messaging solutions like Apache Kafka and AWS Kinesis and event-driven architecture.
-Unit testing and TDD.
– Working as part of an Agile dev team implementing micro services under a DevOps model.
– Unix & Bash scripting.
– SOX compliance.
willing to use Angular
- Passion for technology and self-learning skills.
- Swiss Medical (SMG30) para el nuevo Aconcagüer y su grupo familiar
- Flexibilidad Horaria (8-17 o 9-18 con 1 hora de almuerzo)
- Clases de inglés 2 veces por semana en horario laboral (hay distintos niveles)
- Reintegro de internet $800 (cubre una parte del costo)
- Reintegro de gimnasio o para compra de materiales para hacer gimnasia en casa (máx $700)
- Medio día libre de cumpleaños
- Programa de Referidos