Think, analyze and design technical solutions for real problems.
Participate with the team in the planning of guidelines and development standards.
Maintain code quality (code reviews, quality metrics, coverage, technical debt, don’t give away +1).
Participate in meetings with clients, in order to discover technical and functional needs, but also to present and propose solutions.
Maintain an unified product vision, keeping the focus in user experience.
- Strong technical skills and relevant experience in Backend development/ kotlin
- Strong experience in Microservices architectures and Rest API design
- Experience working with NoSql Databases (MongoDB, Redis) and Relational Databases
- Experience working with Message Queues (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with highly performant, available, and scalable enterprise-grade applications
- Some verifiable experience developing in Kotlin
- Experience with agile software development processes
- Experience working with distributed teams
Nice to have:
- Docker, Kubernetes
Automatic salary adjustment based on empleados de comercio agreement.
Two annual instances of performance feedback; from which salary adjustments could arise based on the career plan.
English classes with native teachers.
Within your team you will be able to choose the benefits you consider and they will be evaluated if they are implemented.
Family group health insurance: Osde or Swiss Medical.