As a Sr Fullstack Dev you will:
– Participate in cross-functional projects in an agile environment.
– Design solutions and write code based on user stories.
– Support Customer Service activities.
– Responsible for analysis of existing web and back-end components including technical
refinement, performance diagnosis and troubleshooting of problems.
– Must be able to follow best practices and implement design patterns.
– Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact
professionally with other members of the Dev team, the QA team, the DevOps team and the Customer Services team.
– Ability to take ownership and bring changes to the table.
– 8 years of experience working on .NET technologies (C#, WebAPI, Entity Framework)
– 3 years of experience working on ReactJS (Hooks, Styled Components, Redux, Router)
– Strong understanding of RESTful concepts, Dependency Injection and TDD.
– Strong understanding of usability concepts, responsiveness, transitions, animations, and analytic libraries.
– Capable to design relational database schemas (MSSQL, MySQL) and experience in T-SQL.
– Experience working with HangFire or similar background job frameworks, and with MQ components.
– Experience integrating with 3rd party providers (using REST, GraphQL, Soap or similar).
– Experience working with static analysis and code smells frameworks (SonarQube, SonarLint,ESLint or similar).
– Experience working with different security and encryption libraries is nice to have (JWT, AES, BlowFish, MD5 or similar)
– Jenkins and CI/CD concepts are nice to have.
– Cloud technologies are nice to have (AWS, Azure, or similar).
– Experience in NoSQL databases is nice to have.