As a Sr React Native Dev you will:
- Participate in cross-functional projects in an agile environment.
- Design solutions and write code based on user stories.
- Be responsible for analysis of existing mobile components including technical refinement, UI/UX diagnosis and troubleshooting of problems.
- Create native modules.
- Support Customer Service activities and fix bugs.
- Must be able to follow best practices and implement design patterns.
- Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with other members of the Dev team, the QA team and the Customer Services team.
- Ability to take ownership and bring changes to the table.
- 4 years of experience working on React Native, including Hooks, Class Components, Redux,
React Navigation (v4), Fetch and testing libraries (like Jest or Enzyme).
- Static type checking using Flow is a nice to have.
- 2 years of experience working on native platforms, Android (Java 8, Android Studio and
managing Activities) and/or iOS (Swift 5, xCode and managing Views)
- Strong understanding of usability concepts, responsiveness, transitions, animations, and
- Experience working with Sentry or similar error monitoring tools.
- Experience working with static analysis and code smells libraries (like Eslint).
- AppCenter and CI/CD concepts are nice to have.
- AppStore and PlayStore management is nice to have.