This job requires analytical and tech savvy candidates, with an interest in linguistics and a keen eye for detail. A Conversation Analyst plays a key role in understanding how the system is engaging with end users and takes a complete data driven approach for all the development and performance evaluation activities. It’s a central role which requires working with various stake holders like UX, Developers, and QA team to provide key insights into all the aspects of development and testing.
- Ensuring you understand end user needs.
- Analysing conversations and performance monitoring.
- Implementing data-driven improvements.
- Crafting dialogue flows appropriate to the client’s needs and creative direction.
- Working with Data Scientists in the evolution of improvements; constant data driven feedback and insights.
Technology Expertise: Strong business and functional analysis capabilities. Writing user stories.
Analyzing large amounts of cases and examples to generate, synthesize, and prioritize user stories.
Exposure to NLP/AI/ML will be huge plus.
- Excellent communications skills
- Reliable and high-energy, able to work systematically
- Flexible and good multi-tasker – to switch between analysis, user stories, production support.
- Creating and prioritizing issues in Jira
- Good proficiency with MS Excel/Tableau
- Ability to handle large scale production data
- Enjoy recognising and analysing patterns.
- Be willing to learn conversation platform skills and inclination towards technology.
- Constant monitoring and Analysing AI assistant conversation data, and categorize it into various actionable items.
- Drive continual content refinement and improvement through content experiments, user feedback, and analysis of performance metrics.
- Experience on working with a digital personal assistant will be an added advantage
- 2-5yrs of experience in the data analytics with strong tech background
- B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science, MCA