We are looking for an experienced Vue.js Developer to join our team who is passionate about emerging tech. We are seeking someone with advanced web development experience. You will be working on client-facing projects within Fortune 500 companies in the enterprise software space. You will be given the opportunity to innovate using the latest technology trends.
Ability to consult with clients, a servant leadership attitude, a love of learning and an analytical mind are a must.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Building enterprise web applications.
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences.
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code.
- Documenting and following best practices and recommending best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking.
- Providing mentorship to junior engineers while also being mentored by more experienced engineers and architects to foster your career path and growth.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks.
Your Profile Includes:
- 3+ years of experience in front end web technologies.
- Experience in Vue.js Development
- Strong programming background and familiarity with at least one object-oriented language
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmine/Karma, Mocha, JUnit, etc).
- Experience or interest in full-stack development including technologies like Angular, Node.js, .NET or Java
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Engineering or MIS/IT major preferred).
- Team player – you care about those around you and are excited to share knowledge with your peers.
- Experience working with third-party APIs
- Knowledge of front end state management libraries is a plus (NgRx, Redux, Flux, etc.)
- Experience of delivering AEM with modern UI frameworks is a plus
Being part of our ‘Kin’ has it’s benefits:
- Personal training budget
- Mentorship program
- Additional days of paid vacation
- Family premium health insurance
- Lunch Budget
- Internet Budget
- In-house English lessons
- Work Flex Policy