The Business Analyst will be a client liaison and is expected to work closely with one or more client product group. This position is expected to manage project requirements, facilitate internal & external client communications and Coordinate & Collaborate with key stakeholders to accomplish program goals. This role will assume responsibilities of an operational Business Analyst, to support Product and Engineering team. This being a highly visible role, a strong verbal and non-verbal communication skill is a must. Business Analyst will report into Program Manager.
Lead Client discussions and independently facilitate user groups meetings to drive consensus
Lead requirements gathering sessions and create process flows and current/ future state documentation using industry standard tools and techniques.
Manage and analyze business requirements with the ability to prioritize during changes and conflicts
Write detailed descriptions and analysis of user needs, business impacts and systems functionality for software development life cycle
Collaborate with one or more Product groups on an ongoing basis by actively managing the product backlog
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with a service-oriented attitude in a team environment
Occasional overtime as needed to achieve established commitments
Create requirement documentation (Epics, User Stories and necessary documentation) adopting to Agile methodology, which enables the development/testing teams to understand the requirements unambiguously and build software applications.
Create User Acceptance test cases in collaboration with the Development / Testing teams and support acceptance testing.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a software development environment
- Strong US Healthcare domain knowledge specifically in RCM process
- Product engineering experience in supporting solutions related to Patient Access, Financial Clearance, Revenue Integrity, Claims, Denial or Reimbursement Management services
- Highly versed in Agile Scrum as a Business Analyst/Product owner
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment