We are looking for a SR Functional QA who will be part of a development team to work on a very interesting project.
The ideal candidate should have good functional and complex requirements analysis skills, as well as a very good level of English.
● Create test plans
● Be part of the definition of the QA strategy of the project
● Analyze complex requirements and user stories
● Create and execute test cases
● Issue tracking
● Be a bridge between the product owner and the developers
● Execute API tests
● Update user stories documentation if needed
● + 5 years of experience as a Functional QA
● Strong analytical skills.
● Experience with Scrum Methodology
● Advanced level of English
● Experience using API testing tools (Postman, SoapUI)
● Experience analyzing complex requirements and flows
● Ability to create and implement a test plan
● Experience creating and documenting user stories
● Automatic salary adjustment.
● Two annual instances of performance feedback; from which salary adjustments
could arise based on the career plan.
● English classes with native teachers
● Home Office
● Within your team you will be able to choose the benefits you consider and they will be
evaluated if they are implemented.
● Family group health insurance: Osde or Swiss Medical.