We develop a complete wireless entertainment platform, which we certify and install in commercial aircraft. This context is really challenging: our product works on aircraft, which can be connected (using cell 4G modem, or satcom) or not while we are interacting with our users, and can be electrically powered off at any moment.
As an agile company, we have developed plenty of tools have a dynamic product in our airplanes, which can be updated on demand, though a 4G connection. We collect plenty of data during flights, which we centralize at every landing to our cloud services.
On the cloud side, we have a hybrid cloud on top of our Openshift Cluster running in our baremetal controlled servers, complemented with some AWS services.
We really appreciate having an open culture: we are an open team, where we share our knowledge and experiences, in order to help our mates. We love open source, and we try to contribute with the community as much as we can.
We are looking for a new Systems Engineer for our Infra team:
– You feel passion for Open Source technology
– You are a continuous learner, with huge curiosity
– Experience with our tools: linux, kvm, kubernetes/openshift, docker, git, postgres, elasticsearch, etc.
– Experience our stack: python, go, bash, ansible, etc
Nice to have
– Networking knowledge: switching, firewalling, routing, VPN, security…
– Skills in Wireless communications
– Start: Immediate
– Type: Permanent contract
– Working hours: 8 hours/day (flexible work schedule)
– Package: Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
– Flexible hours
– Possibility to choose own hardware
– Be part of a great team who creates amazing things