As an iOS developer in our company, you will be an essential part in the app developments of our national and international customers. In close coordination with our concept and design team, you will develop and support user-centered apps. You will expand and improve existing applications and their development methodology.
You are not alone here, an experienced team consisting of developers, testers, designers and conceptors is behind you. Developing agile is our focus. Scrum should not just be a buzzword for you.
You are right for us if you know the latest tools and technologies for programming iOS apps and can work independently in a team. You have mastered challenging projects in your previous professional career and gained experience that you like to share in a team.
Who we are looking for
• a degree in computer science or a comparable education
• first professional experience in the
• Software development and the
• development of iOS apps
• Passion for software development and new technologies in general
• Communication strength and enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team
• Good knowledge of English. Safe knowledge of Swift
• Angular experience
What you can expect from us
• varied work in an experienced and ambitious team
• good training opportunities and space for your own ideas
• a pleasant working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
• a workplace in the heart of Jena, equipped with the latest technology
• various benefits such as a company pension scheme, JobBike or also
• children daycare allowance.