- You have at least 5+ years of experience in a comparable role in a fast-growing/scale-up environment where you have worked on a variety of projects. Ideally in a role within our industry
- Proven track record of successfully developing and maintaining line of business applications (LOB) using the PHP programming language
- Fundamental understanding of the differences of building a website and LOB web application
- A documented track record for building REST APIs
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills in general
- Experience building PHP/MySQL web applications using framework like Symfony, Phalcon, Laravel, Zend or similar
- Working knowledge of Linux Server Administration
- Knowledge of building and deploying applications as containers using Docker
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS3 and experience working with RESTful (JSON) API services/ JSON Web Token
- You are of the M-Shaped Type with deep as well as broad knowledge and experience in multiple areas
- Ability to write well-documented, clean PHP code
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment and automated testing suites like PHPUnit/Codeception
- Experience working with CI environments like Jenkins
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you’re not afraid to be “hands-on” to get it done.
- You have a passion for learning, innovation and finding new efficiencies.
- You have strong organizational skills and attention to detail and can balance multiple demands and competing and changing priorities.
- You are proactive and you take ownership.
- You are comfortable with collaboration tools and technology
- Experience in React, GO and JAVA are a nice to have advantage
- Building reusable microservices, components and libraries for future use
- Translating architectures and designs into high quality code
- Ensuring quality by implementing automated quality assurances
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Leverage and build APIs for multi service integrations
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Be involved in the entire life cycle of various projects including requirements gathering, architecture, design & coding, testing support, infrastructure estimation & deployment.
- Use agile methodologies to plan and track work.
- Implement automated code-based quality assurances in our projects to support our Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline
Excellent command of English Language: Reading, Writing, Speaking