We are the leading wholesale eCommerce platform. Brands &Retailers use our solutions to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process, where buyers can browse products, plan assortments and make smarter buys in real-time. Our platform was engineered with flexibility and scale in mind, empowering businesses of all sizes with enterprise-level technology. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California; we connects more than 3,000 brands and 500,000 retailers globally, helping them grow and win together.
We are creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important – and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to our growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
We’re looking for a Senior Engineer / Architect to join our company. We have an industry-leading technology platform designed to facilitate business for brands and retailers. This is the key engineering role driving major components and the overall system evolution. In this role you will be in charge of technology architecture for major parts of the platform. You are expected to have a lot of experience and be active in technology research to drive ideas from inception to execution with the engineering teams.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science / related Engineering discipline.
- 10+ years experience in architecting software solutions with technical and operational expertise in cloud-based distributed SaaS platforms.
- Experience building a platform (not an application or a single utility site).
- Experience in designing, building and running high-performance, highly-available and reliable systems.
- Extensive experience working with relational and non-relational databases (Mongo, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, Google BigTable, Aurora, Google Cloud Spanner,etc) on high volume problems.
- Extensive experience with data integration technologies, data ingestion and transformation.
- Experience in data modeling and API design.
- Strong communication skills to capture ideas and to deliver design artifacts.
- Experience with Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services. Kubernetes experience is highly desirable.
Be hands on
- you can figure your way anywhere in the technology stack – frontend, backend, data, operations.
- you have written large amounts of platform/system code recently.
- you are actively following major Open Source projects.
- you have expert-level coding skills in Go, Node.js, Java, Python.