We are the leader in digital advertising and predictive location solutions that help brands sense and respond to consumer needs in real-time. Since 2010, we have helped thousands of brands leverage SDK-derived, opt-in consumer data to better understand who consumers are, why they make decisions and how best to reach them.
With our suite of solutions, brands can better understand consumers, activate real-time digital advertising in the moments that matter and generate better campaign attribution.
Our Moments solution drives an average of 5x the performance of traditional digital media and was a key factor in winning Best Mobile Marketing Platform at the 2019 Digiday Awards.
We are looking for a first-class experienced full stack software engineer to help us transform the advertising industry using the latest innovations in technologies such as Java/Spring, ReactJS, best processes like Continuous Delivery, and all the greatest offerings of the AWS ecosystem.
In this role you will have the opportunity to learn, further develop, and become an expert in Java, Spring, React, Ruby on Rails, Redshift, PostgreSQL, and a lot of AWS services. Haven’t used some of these before? We believe continuous learning is a cornerstone value of any talented engineer, and what better way to learn than by building high-quality products.
- Work on both front and back end technologies when developing a feature for the Self Serve Platform.
- Take ownership of a feature and lead all life cycle stages for that feature including requirement analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Work closely with AdOps and Account Management on a rotation basis to handle reported bugs/issues with the Platform.
- Perform code reviews for your piers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related major
- 4+ years experience in software development
- 3+ years experience in Java or 2+ years experience in ReactJS
- Experience working with databases, distributed systems, concurrency
- Experience developing REST APIs
Nice to have:
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience working with Cloud IaaS (e.g. AWS)
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience leading a project