Our company has been shaping the international market significantly since 2012 for on-site feedback. We currently has over 5,000 feedback systems in use in more than 25 countries.
Ten currently use in the DAX or EuroStoxx listed companies to their customers or employees to integrate systematically and continuously.
Our interdisciplinary team currently consisting of 28 employees has broad and deep experience in business consulting, market research and internet technology. We are passionate about developing solutions for better dialogue and easier feedback between people and organizations.
- You are an excellent coder with strong engineering background and deep technical knowledge
of backend development using Ruby on Rails
- Very good knowledge of design patterns, data structures, and software engineering best
- Strong software architecture & data modeling skills
- Deep knowledge of relational database systems (e.g. PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Ability to speak/write in English fluently
- Ideally you also have experience with Docker, Kubernetes and/or message brokers like RabbitMQ
- Design, develop and improve data processing pipeline (feedback processing)
- Develop and maintain microservices (e.g. alert system & text analytics service)
- Refactor core application and break it into microservices
- Working in an international IT team
- Attractive workplace (permanent / full time)
- Modern working environment with state-of-the-art technologies
- `Working from home` / remote possible
- Working in an OKR based organizational system
- Free drinks & fruits if you work in our office