As a DevOps engineer at our company, your primary role will be to design, build and maintain cloud infrastructure to support the desktop and mobile applications.
On occasion, you will also be engaging directly with some of our largest and most strategic customers to assess and design the technical rollout plan for us into their on-prem environments. Currently, all on-prem deployments are handled by our Kubernetes package.
Because you will be working remotely, we are looking for someone who is self-motivated and not afraid to tackle complex infrastructure challenges across our technology stack – especially with respect to performance, reliability, and scale.
This position provides room for career growth both in the near and long terms.
Tasks & Responsibilities
● Design and deploy scalable, highly available, applications on AWS, Azure and other
● Maintain a Kubernetes cluster
● Set up thorough application and infrastructure monitoring
● Assist in deploying software at scale to enterprise organizations
● Write technical documentation
● AWS SES, SNS, EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, EKS (and Azure equivalents)
● Kubernetes, Docker
● Terraform, Helm
● MySQL, Redis
● Python, Flask
● Google Firebase
● 2+ years of experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS
● 2+ years of experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on Azure
● 2+ years of experience designing and deploying cloud architecture with Kubernetes
● Familiarity with the programming languages and services in our technical stack
● Good understanding of networking: TCP/IP, IP addresses, HTTP, DNS, etc.