We are building independent and strictly technical teams, where the professional growth it’s not
about dealing with spreadsheets, but developing and designing the next application’s generation using cutting-edge technologies.
We don’t want to keep you away from the code, we would like you to be part of a new community of senior developers working on agile and high impact projects, for our frontline customers in the US and UK; so you can grow while you continue working in what you like the most.
You are someone that is passionate about building great software and inspiring others to do the
same. Understanding the significance of the 12-factor app in relation to software-as-a-service and knowing that DevOps is a mindset – not a team name. Leading by example comes naturally, motivating your team to keep up with your pace.
We think you’ll need
• Strong technical skills and relevant experience in .Net Backend development.
• Highly knowledge and substantial working experience with web development using a
• A proven track record developing SOAP and/or REST interfaces
• Demonstrable optimisation, profiling, testing and refactoring skills
• Excellent communicator & fluent in English
It would advantageous if you have
• Working experience with TypeScript, AngularJS/React, Node.js, C#, Azure or AWS
• Experience in Agile development methodologies (XP, Scrum, Kanban)
• Understanding of messaging technologies like RabbitMQ and document DB’s like MongoDB
What you’ll be doing
• Developing the cross-platform middle-layer and library components that allows us to
seamlessly interface with our partners
• Delivering optimised web based front end interfaces for both internal and external customers
• Collaborating with your team and stakeholders to solve complex business problems
• IF SENIOR: Be a subject matter expert for the core technical stack
• IF SENIOR: Be a key contributor to the architectural governance to ensure efficiency and
• IF SENIOR: Act as mentor to the more junior engineers in your team, setting the example not
only in work ethic, but also in delivering world-class software
• IF SENIOR: Focusing on the quality of the software whilst delivering frequently to the
● Automatic salary adjustment.
● Two annual instances of performance feedback; from which salary adjustments could
arise based on the career plan.
● English classes with native teachers.
● Within your team you will be able to choose the benefits you consider and they will be
evaluated if they are implemented.
● Family group insurance health: Osde or Swiss Medical.