We are building independent and strictly technical teams, where the professional growth it’s not about dealing with spreadsheets, but developing and designing the next application´s generation using cutting-edge technologies.
We don’t want to keep you away from the code, we would like you to be part of a new community of senior developers working on agile and high impact projects, for our frontline customers in the US and UK; so you can grow while you continue working in what you like the most.
You enjoy the analysis, design and modelling involved with creating new data pipelines and are keen to see them through from inception to completion. Creating well optimised, performant queries is what you do best. Always keen to learn more and improve the ways that users consume data, striving for straight forward, uncomplicated, and useful solutions.
We think you’ll need
• A strong knowledge and substantial working experience with Microsoft Azure BI Toolset including
• An ability to create, implement and optimise T-SQL queries and stored procedures
• A proven track record in data warehouse design and delivery
• Demonstrable ETL, data modelling and report curation skills
• Excellent communicator & fluent in English
• You can analyse new BI requirements and translate into technical ones.
• Experience in Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) would be beneficial
What you’ll be doing:
• Developing and maintaining the data warehouse, including the ETL processes to load data from source systems into the data warehouse.
• Curating and distributing business insights to internal and external customers
• You will be a valued member of a cross functional team working with your stakeholders to solve
complex business problems and enable better decision making
• Contributing to the architectural governance to ensure efficiency and scalability
• Focusing on the quality of the solutions whilst delivering frequently to the customers.
● Automatic salary adjustment.
● Two annual instances of performance feedback; from which salary adjustments could arise
based on the career plan.
● English classes with native teachers.
● Within your team you will be able to choose the benefits you consider and they will be
evaluated if they are implemented.
● Family group insurance health: Osde or Swiss Medical.