We develop, certify and install a complete BYOD wireless solution for commercial airlines.
This context is really challenging: our product works on aircraft, in the most complex conditions as sudden shutdowns, 4G synchronization, autohealing, among other several things like virtualized environment and auto-updates.
As an agile company, we’ve developed plenty of tools to have a dynamic product in our airplanes and we collect a plenty of data during flights to analyze it carefully, which we centralize at every landing to our cloud services.
We do this using Open Source technologies we love: Linux, KVM, Python, Django, Go among others. On the backend side, we count with a great stack integrated with tools like Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Prometheus, Grafana, Graylog, Kibana, and Ansible/AWX.
On the cloud side, we have a hybrid cloud with Openshift on top of our KVM cluster, running in our bare metal servers in several locations, complemented with some AWS services.
We love the Free Software movement and Open Source culture: we are an open team, where we share our knowledge and experiences, in order to help our mates and we contribute with the community as much as we can.
We are looking for a SRE with 4+ years of experience to join our Infra team and with the following skills:
– You feel passion for Open Source technology and you are an experienced Linux user.
– You have experience with KVM, Docker & Kubernetes and
– You feel comfortable with our daily stack: Bash, Python, Ansible and Git
– You have a deep knowledge analyzing systems/bottlenecks using ELK stack and Grafana.
– You have strong networking knowledge in wireless communication, switching & security.
– You are an organized person with attention to detail and foster excellence.
– You are proactive in your tasks with a high level of responsibility.
– You are a continuous learner, with huge curiosity and improving mindset.
– You have a problem-solver mindset and love solving challenges.
– You are able to work in an english speaking environment and interact with people from all over the world in a daily context.
If you feel like you meet all these, then we want to hear from you !!
– Start: Immediate
– Type: Permanent contract
– Working hours: 8 hours/day
– Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
– Location: Barcelona, Spain
– Flexible hours, remote working options.
– Attend weekend turns
– Be part of a great team who creates amazing things
– Nice international environment with an always learning culture and the vision of disrupting our industry for the best.