Our product is a design platform that brings unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its tech-enabled crowdsourcing model, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that we always sell continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured and fulfilled through the production and distribution capabilities, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work, while letting the platform do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers with design through licensing and wholesale partnerships. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to learn more.
We are looking for a Sr. Automation Test Engineer who can leverage his/her experience to take a leadership role in test automation and ensure the quality of our e-commerce platform. You will work closely with engineering and product management teams. We are seeking a dynamic and passionate professional who can scale existing framework as well as drive our future automated testing strategy.
At our company the quality assurance engineering department is responsible for the overall testing of the e-commerce platform. Our engineers place a significant emphasis on automation and continuous testing of the pipeline, which is imperative to our success. We are a metrics-driven organization and we work hard to make sure every project we do is measurably impactful. We strive to maintain the balance between building out new features and scaling our platform while staying agile in a fast-moving environment.
- Analyze product requirements and new features, identify ‘automation candidates’ utilizing a risk-based testing approach; estimate and develop the automation testing roadmap.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases that will be automated.
- Work closely with development and product management reams to design Test Cases that can be automated for new feature releases.
- Design, develop and maintain regression and smoke test suite using Cypress.io.
- Monitor daily execution of the automated regression test suites and disposition failures. Communicate automation test results and highlight any potential quality risks.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and track bugs to resolution using in JIRA.
- Deliver meaningful test metrics from QA automation efforts
- Expand current automated regression test coverage to cover variety of OS, browsers, and devices
- Propose and drive enhancements and design changes that will improve maintainability and expand automated regression test coverage
- Collaborate with the team of senior QA automation engineers onshore and nearshore
- Flexible and adaptable and able to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Proactive and transparent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Agile development methodologies
- Committed to making testing faster, smarter, easier, and more approachable
- A high-energy, independent thinker with a sharp attention to detail
- Driven toward a strong sense of ownership and craftsmanship in your work
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in QA and/or development
- 3+ years of experience building and maintaining automation suites for web applications
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with Cypress or other JS testing frameworks is a must
- Experience testing applications built with ReactJS and GraphQL is a plus
- Experience in API testing. Strong understanding of REST and demonstrated automation experience with REST APIs and microservices testing. Prior experience with Katalon, Postman, Webdriver.io or similar toolset. Experience with service virtualization preferred
- Experience with Java and Selenium a plus
- Excellent Understanding of Functional and Regression Test Automation
- Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with engineering tooling such as Jira, NewRelic, Splunk, Docker is a plus