Our product is a design platform that brings unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its tech-enabled crowdsourcing model, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that we always sell continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured and fulfilled through the production and distribution capabilities, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work, while letting the platform do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers with design through licensing and wholesale partnerships. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to learn more.
We are looking for a Sr. Automation Test Engineer who can leverage his/her experience to take a leadership role in test automation and ensure the quality of our e-commerce platform. You will work closely with engineering and product management teams. We are seeking a dynamic and passionate professional who can scale existing framework as well as drive our future automated testing strategy.
At our company the quality assurance engineering department is responsible for the overall testing of the e-commerce platform. Our engineers place a significant emphasis on automation and continuous testing of the pipeline, which is imperative to our success. We are a metrics-driven organization and we work hard to make sure every project we do is measurably impactful. We strive to maintain the balance between building out new features and scaling our platform while staying agile in a fast-moving environment.
- Analyze product requirements and new features, identify ‘automation candidates’ utilizing a risk-based testing approach; estimate and develop the automation testing roadmap. Create Automation Test Plan.
- Design and end-to-end Test Cases using Selenium Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming concepts and TestNG Annotations. Debug Test Cases and fix errors.
- Create, organize, and manage Test Automation Resources.
- Implement Data driven Tests for broader coverage.
- Monitor daily execution of automated regression test suites and disposition failures. Analyze failure patterns, identify meaningful trends and propose optimizations.
- Report Defects in JIRA. Coordinate with QA team members and Development team in order to triage and resolve the issues in a timely manner.
- Deliver meaningful test metrics from QA automation efforts
- Expand current automated regression test coverage to cover a variety of OS, browsers, and devices
- Propose and drive enhancements and design changes that will improve maintainability and expand automated regression test coverage
- Collaborate with a team of senior QA automation engineers onshore and nearshore
- An excellent, proactive and transparent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Agile development methodologies
- A high-energy, independent thinker with a self-starting mentality and sharp attention to detail
- Driven towards a strong sense of ownership and craftsmanship in your work
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in QA and/or development.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Software QA engineer building test automation frameworks with progressively increasing responsibilities.
- 5+ years of experience with hands-on coding and troubleshooting Selenium tests required.
- 3+ years of experience in Automation Framework Design & Implementation
- Excellent knowledge of Java Programming is a must
- Good Knowledge of SQL for data driven testing. Experience in API testing.
- Excellent Understanding of Functional and Regression Test Automation.
- Excellent knowledge of Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid).
- Experience in CI/CD a plus
- Experience with engineering tooling such as Jira, NewRelic, Splunk, Docker is a plus