We are looking for ETL Programmers with strong database and MySQL knowledge. This role is responsible for working within the Statistics group and will report to the Statistics Manager. Key duties include processing data sources within rules on MySQL queries and arrange that data. This includes providing support for other members of the team as necessary to enhance the operation usage of the system.
• Structuring queries.
• Setting up highly technical systems.
• Processing data sources within rules on MySQL queries to arrange that data.
• Performing tests, validating all data flows and preparing all ETL processes according to business requirements.
• Working with the Manager in the development of data warehouse and all related extraction, transformation and load of data functions in the organization.
• Working on accounting reports, sales reports, member value reports, and email reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 5+ years of experience
• Knowledge/studied databases.
• ETL development
• MySQL experience a must
• Shell scripting knowledge, experience a must
• Experience in implementing best practices, performance tuning, and optimization techniques both at database level and ETL level.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent math and logic skills.
• Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
• Ability to manage timelines and prioritize effectively.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and solve complex problems
• Good written and oral English communication skills are essential, as we have our team all over the globe and English is the common language.
• Competitive salary based on years of experience.
• A positive work environment