Our company is a fast growing startup with a goal-based savings, financial literacy and smart spending platform, made just for kids and powered by those who love them.
As a Sr Back-End Dev you will:
– Participate in building a middleware to simplify how bank institutions plug-in to the company’s
– Design solutions, write code based on user stories and fix bugs.
– Be responsible for analysis of existing components including technical refinement, performance diagnosis and troubleshooting.
– Must be able to follow best practices and implement design patterns.
– Need strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with other members of the Dev team, the QA team and the DevOps team.
– Be required to have the ability to take ownership and bring changes to the table.
– 8 years of experience working on .NET technologies (C#, WebAPI, Entity Framework, NUnit).
– 2 years of experience on .NET Core.
– Strong understanding of RESTful concepts, Dependency Injection, Unit Tests and TDD.
– Capable to design relational database schemas (MSSQL, MySQL) and experience in T-SQL.
– Experience working with HangFire or similar background job frameworks, and with MQ
– Experience integrating with 3rd party providers (using REST, GraphQL, Soap or similar).
– Experience working with static analysis and code smells frameworks (SonarQube, SonarLint,
– Experience working with different security and encryption libraries (JWT, AES, BlowFish,
MD5 or similar)
– Desired: experience implementing and maintaining a CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins or a similar
– Desired: experience working with different AWS services such as ElasticBeanstalk, Lambda,
– Desired: experience in NoSQL databases.
– Desired: experience in planning and executing the refactoring of a monolithic back-end into a
- 1 week of vacation in 2021
- 3 weeks of vacations starting in 2022.