Our company is a fast growing startup with a goal-based savings, financial literacy and smart spending platform, made just for kids and powered by those who love them.
We offer all team members a fun, mission-driven environment with competitive compensation and a flexible time-off. We are a team that believes in teamwork, creativity, challenging work that stretches you, and changing the world. We’re excited to have the right teammate join us in our movement.
– Participate in cross-functional projects in an agile environment.
– Design solutions and write code based on user stories.
– Be responsible for analysis of existing mobile components including technical refinement, UI/UX diagnosis and troubleshooting of problems.
– Create native modules.
– Support Customer Service activities and fix bugs.
– Be required to be able to follow best practices and implement design patterns.
– Be required to have strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with other members of the Dev team, the QA team and the Customer Services team.
– Need the ability to take ownership and bring changes to the table.
– 4 years of experience working on React Native, including Hooks, Class Components, Redux,
React Navigation (v4), Fetch and testing libraries (like Jest or Enzyme).
– Static type checking using Flow is a nice to have.
– 2 years of experience working on native platforms, Android (Java 8, Android Studio and managing Activities) and/oriOS (Swift 5, xCode and managing Views)
– Strong understanding of usability concepts,responsiveness, transitions, animations, and analytic libraries.
– Experience working with Sentry or similar error monitoring tools.
– Experience working with static analysis and code smells libraries (like Eslint).
– AppCenter and CI/CD concepts are nice to have.
– AppStore and PlayStore management is nice to have.