Our company is a fast growing startup with a goal-based savings, financial literacy and smart spending platform, made just for kids and powered by those who love them.
We offer all team members a fun, mission-driven environment with competitive compensation and a flexible time-off. We are a team that believes in teamwork, creativity, challenging work that stretches you, and changing the world. We’re excited to have the right teammate join us in our movement.
– Work on ensuring our customers are satisfied with our application and service. Our customers are our main priority.
– Receive customer calls and emails, understand them, be patient and address all queries with a timely and accurate response.
– Manage tickets.
– Have a deep understanding of all the services we provide, the different actors involved and how the money flows.
– Be in touch with different partners/providers – Report possible glitches and make sure those are successfully addressed for a fast correctre solution.
– Understand what scenarios need to be internally scaled to support level 2 and work side by side with the tech support team to address them. Provide accurate information to ease the problem understanding and possible solution.
– Suggest new enhancements that could improve usability and sponsor possible features to make our users get the best user experience from our application.
– Experience as a Customer Support Rep in similar products.
– 6 years of experience giving customer support level 1 via email and phone.
– Experience managing tickets using Zendesk.
– Knowledge on how to obtain metrics based on tickets to allow us to measure performance.
– Bilingual in English.