Our company is a fast growing startup with a goal-based savings, financial literacy and smart spending
platform, made just for kids and powered by those who love them.
We offer all team members a fun, mission-driven environment with competitive
compensation and a flexible time-off. We are a team that believes in teamwork, creativity, challenging
work that stretches you, and changing the world. We’re excited to have the right teammate join us in
– Work side by side with the Customer Service team, providing support level 2, to help them make sure our customers are satisfied with our application and service. Our customers are our main priority
– Based on Sentry logs, server-side logs and Zendesk tickets, analyze front-end (web, mobile) and back-end (APIs, queues, databases) components to find bugs that have impact on the services we provide to end users.
– Work side by side with the dev teams, providing all the information required to prioritize and fix urgent bugs.
– Create documentation to standardize level 2 support activities.
– Participate in cross-functional projects in an agile environment.
– Fix medium and low priority front-end and back-end bugs, by following best practices and implementing design patterns.
– Need strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with other members of the team.
– Have a deep understanding of all the services our company provides, how the money flows, the different actors, partners and providers involved and their specific tools.
– 2 years of experience working on .NET technologies (C#, WebAPI, Entity Framework).
– 2 years of experience working on relational databases (MSSQL, MySQL) and experience in T-SQL.
– Nice to have: experience working with HangFire or similar background job frameworks or MQ components.
– Strong understanding of SOA patterns and the HTTP protocol.
– Nice to have: experience working on ReactJS.
– Nice to have: experience working on React Native.
– Nice to have: experience working with static analysis and code smells frameworks (SonarQube, SonarLint, ESLint or similar).