Our company is a fast growing startup with a goal-based savings, financial literacy and smart spending platform, made just for kids and powered by those who love them.
As a Sr QA Functional you will:
– Take ownership of all QA functional efforts.
– Prevent issues.
– Bring strong knowledge on BDD using the Gherkin language.
– Require a deep understanding of the product and the business definitions.
– Ensure a complete test coverage for all functionalities.
– Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle.
– Participate in all the QA cycles (sprint work tests, smoke tests,regression tests, integration tests).
– Research a lot, using RESTful services and HTTP logs.
– Document and report issues following the existing QA process and Test plan.
– Ensure the highest quality on the delivered product.
– QA engineer with great organizational,reporting and communication skills to handle quality assurance at every stage of our development process.
– Be able to suggest improvements related to the existing QA process for our development life cycle.
– Proven ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as independently, proactive and tidy.
– Be detail oriented and self-driven.
– Used to work with an issue tracking system (like PivotalTracker or Jira).
– Experience working with a Test Case Management software (like TestRail or similar)
Nice to Have
– CI/CD concepts using Jenkins, AppCenter or similar.
– Understanding ofrelational database schemas (using MSSQL) and experience in T-SQL.
– Mobile automation experience using Cucumber, Maven, Appium, BrowserStack or similar technologies