We are looking for a Software Engineer to champion our customer needs and drive towards resolution. We are passionate about our users and our products; help us change the face of enterprise software.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Java and .Net.
- Knowledge in Docker Images, Containers, Terraform
- Experience in build Automation preferably with GitLab
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, Redis , DynamoDB
- Familiarity with micro services architecture
- Responsible for translating product backlog use cases into functional and non-functional requirement
- Contribute to the design and development of new features and applications.
- Provide peer support to Software Engineers in the design of new small system components
- Unit testing and functional testing of new functionality.
- Support internal and external as required to address any questions or resolve any issues.
- Help on-board new Software Engineers to the team
- Review of functional specifications and other validation deliverables as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field – Computer Science, Math, Or Master’s Degree
- 3-5 years prior related experience in developing front-end application, back-end micro services, automating build and tests and deployment service using micro services architecture
- 3 weeks of holidays
- Annual bonus de la política)
- Annual adjustments for inflation
- Set up Allowance
- Work equipment
- 100% Internet refund
- Referred program
- English lessons
- Birthday day off
- Day care refund
- Education discounts
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional life insurance