- Meeting with Product managers and Architect to determine quality parameters that meet requirements specified in user stories/epics
- Design and Develop test strategies .
- Analyze, troubleshoot and report on business critical customer issues.
- Partner with Product Development to resolve customer reported bugs.
- Proven proactive follow up.
- Meet team metrics and individual performance goals, including weekly and/or annual efficiency goals.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively across all levels of management to both external and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science/MIS or equivalent experience performing related work.
- Demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills.
- Mulesoft, Salesforce CRM (Salesforce.com) experience, experience with Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
- RDBMS experience, bonus points for experience with SQL, Oracle/MySQL, SOQL.
- Exceptional written and oral English language communication skills and experience producing documentation such as FAQs or Knowledge Base articles.
- 4+ years of experience in test automation code using Selenium, Cucumber, Java, TestNG, Gitlab for CI/CD, Rest Assured for API.
- Experience with Test Data management tools for web, and backend database intensive applications