– Design, build and maintain the AWS cloud infrastructure that supports the live company’s
platform and the different environments required forthe development life cycle.
– Work side by side with a security expert based in the US to get the cloud ready for a PCI-DSS
Audit & Program Manager Certification.
– Work side by side with a cyberdefense company based in the US to get the cloud ready for
DR, pen tests, and to improve monitoring capabilities.
– Maintain and improve the CI/CD pipelines.
– Need strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact
professionally with other members of the team.
– 4+ years of experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS: Elastic Beanstalk,
CloudFront, S3, RDS (MSSQL Server, MariaDB, Aurora), WAF, Security Groups, NACLs,
GuardDuty, Control Tower, Config, Trusted Advisor, CloudWatch, IAM, SQS, DynamoDB.
– Linux and Windows sys administration.
– VPN management and monitoring.
– Git and CI/CD experience: GitHub, Jenkins and AppCenter.
– Good understanding of networking: TCP/IP, IP addresses, HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS certificates,
– Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
– Desired: CloudFormation or Terraform, Python, Jenkins Pipelines. load tests.
– Desired: containerized platforms with Docker, Kubernetes or a similar technology.
- 1 week of vacation in 2021
- 3 weeks of vacations starting in 2022