Since 2010, we have been the leader in 360-degree consumer intelligence, real-time marketing and attribution for thousands of major brands. Through our data-driven advertising suite, brands can build targeted audiences, activate real-time, omni-channel campaigns and measure their success in driving real-world visits and sales. Our proprietary Moments offering has been proven to outperform traditional mobile advertising by 5.6*.
We hold more than 24 patents across location, attribution and digital marketing, and it’s self-service location marketing platform was awarded Best Location Platform at the 2020 Digiday Technology Awards. It has teams in major cities and distributed across more than 20 states.
We are looking for a top notch experienced Data Engineer geared towards working with data to help us transform the advertising industry using the latest innovations in technology.
You should be a quick learner, enthusiastic about learning new technologies. You would work closely with Product and Operations to ensure successful publishing of segment data to clients. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of working with large datasets.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with BigQuery, Snowflake, python, scala, Spark, airflow, AWS, etc
- Design and implement automated publishing pipelines to 30+ partners to stream segment data
- Work closely with Product to integrate new partners into our publishing pipeline.
- Work with Operations to ensure successful delivery of segment data to the clients.
- Move existing architecture into AWS cloud
- Solid CS fundamentals
- 3+ full time years experience in software development (in at least one of Python or Scala)
- Experience working with large databases, distributed systems, data structures, concurrency
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with large scale data processing (Hive, Hadoop, Spark, etc)
Nice to have:
- Experience with BigQuery
- Experience with Ruby on Rails