We are hiring a Principal Enginner! We are looking for a dynamic, experienced candidate excited to jump into our hustling and bustling startup culture. The ideal candidate is a team player who can build simple and elegant solutions to big problems involving expansive datasets and distributed systems, focusing on optimized performance and scale. This person can also manipulate and leverage datasets to extract valuable insights coming from millions of users, external APIs, and data feeds. They should be comfortable working within a collaborative team matrix, where you will work with data science, product, and marketing teams daily.
- Impactful contributor to core optimization systems and architecture design at the ground level
- Build, operate, and optimize large web-based systems and platforms that interface directly with data science real-time scoring models and support various optimization algorithms that are multi-objective in nature.
- Process user engagement data, product feeds, and APIs in real-time/near real-time and integrate with ML models that power the products.
You & Your Expertise
- 8+ years of experience in backend or full stack development.
- Well-versed with Python and Python libraries/frameworks is required.
- Prior industry experience in AdTech/MarTech preferred.
- Passion for leveraging technology to solve problems and maximize productivity.
- Experience building scalable and reliable products in the cloud.
- Experience with designing, implementing, and using RESTful APIs.
- Experience with various database technologies such as Snowflake and AWS.
- Experience with DevOps environments, working with Docker and Docker-related services, Jenkins, and knowledge of bash.
- Ability to support and mentor team members to accomplish team goals.
- Thrive in collaborative teams.