Our company is a digital consulting firm focused on helping clients:
- Design and build new digital products.
- Plan and execute digital transformation programs.
- Build, scale, and maximize the performance of digital teams.
Our London-based teams are focused on digital strategy, product design, transformation, and program management, while our nearshore teams are best in class Software Engineers.
- Delivering business results.
- Collaboration and teamwork.
- Autonomy, ownership, and dedication.
- Openness, debate and joint commitment.
- Giving our best and never settling.
- Constant learning.
We work with clients from start-up to multinational across many verticals. The common denominator across all clients is the need to solve fundamental business problems using technology as a means to achieve success. Their assignments are broad in nature, and varied, requiring ingenuity and innovation in the design of the solution.
We adopted Agile methodologies, working in self-managed Scrum teams, and collaborating closely with our clients. You will get to work alongside highly motivated and technically gifted colleagues allowing you to expand your skill set whilst also imparting your knowledge to the broader team.
About This Position
This position offers you the opportunity to join a fast-growing technology organization that is shifting the productivity paradigms in the software engineering industry. This opportunity is right for you if you are passionate about technology and would like to learn more about new trends and how they are shaping human behavior.
As a Python Engineer, you will be responsible for developing software solutions using different Python applications and web technologies, contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle.
Experience & Technical Requirements
- Strong experience in REST APIs / Microservices using Python.
- +7 years of experience in Python Programming + Application Development.
- Experience in the development of Machine Learning models.
- Excellent written and verbal English and Spanish communication skills.
- Knowledge of at least one Python web framework (FastAPI, Flask, Django, Bottle, Tornado, Dash, etc).
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and delivery tools, such as: Docker, Git, Jenkins, TeamCity, GitHub, GitLab.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools: Pytest/Nose/Unittest.
- Familiarity with these collaboration and communication tools: Confluence, Slack & Jira.
- FastAPI, Pandas, Numpy and related Python data science stack.
- ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, K8s, Docker, AWS.
- GitHub and Terraform.
- Microservices design and architecture.
- Join a high standard and multicultural team.
- Goal-oriented approach.
- Flexible work environment and remote work.
- Optional offices in prime locations, great amenities, and perks.
- Dolarized salary
- Work equipment provided by the company
- OSDE 310
- Computer chair
- Training bonus
- English lessons