The Foundation teams build systems and infrastructures that fuel the modules and services of the Reporting & Analysis Platform for Tax and Other Regulations platform. We are the foundation on which other software developers build critical products for our customers. Our services have to scale globally, stay highly available, and «just work.»
- 4+ years experience
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science/MIS or equivalent experience performing related work.
- Fluency in English (verbal & writing)
- Experience in managing and scaling distributed systems in a public, private, or hybrid cloud environment.
- The ability to design, author, and release code in .NET and C# language.
- Strong drive to automate manual operations and to improve them through repeated iteration.
- Good understanding of various Azure cloud services and resources.
- Familiarity with microservices architecture and container orchestration with Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience managing large numbers of diverse systems with configuration management or software delivery platforms (such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, and Spinnaker).
- Experience with scale testing, disaster recovery, and capacity planning.
- Must be willing to overlap working some UK hours as the client is in the UK (incentive provided).
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Position paid in USD
- Measurable goals
- Competitive pay based on your seniority
- EOY bonus based on performance
- Flexible work environment
- Remote work
- Learning opportunities
- Stipends for health insurance/gym membership
- Growing opportunities