Python Developer responsibilities include
● Writing effective, scalable code for microservices
●Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
● Helping with integrating user-facing elements into applications
Responsibilities and Duties
● Understand the design and architecture of the products that the team is working on
●Understand and have a good level of knowledge of the following technologies: GitHub (or similar), Docker, CircleCI (or similar), Python, Kubernetes
● Understand and follow the CI/CD process
● Know the design principles of the Web Services
● To have experience with AWS solutions like S3, EC2, EKS, Aurora and other
●Actively participate in the development and design of new multi-tenancy computational resources sharing platform and other new upcoming projects
● Take the lead on the troubleshooting of the micro-services when it’s needed
● Participate in the code reviews (primarily, via GitHub Pull Request (PR) reviews).
● Write functional tests for all new functionality in the micro-services add more coverage to the existing ones
● Support release activities
● Write unit tests for any new common code and code that cannot be efficiently tested via function tests
●Make micro-services functional tests part of the deployment pipelines/jobs
●Participate in regular status update meetings
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills
● Strong, most recent, at least 3-year, hands-on experiences as a Python Developer
● Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask, FastAPI or Pyramid). Flask and/or FastAPI are preferable
● 2-year experience with integrating the applications’ code with AWS Cloud solutions or similar like Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Computing Services
● Experience with Docker and know the Dockerfile syntax
● Good experience with databases
● Team spirit
● Good problem-solving skills
● BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
● Automatic salary adjustment.
● Two annual instances of performance feedback; from which salary adjustments
could arise based on the career plan.
● English classes with native teachers
● Within your team you will be able to choose the benefits you consider and they will
be evaluated if they are implemented.
● Family group health insurance: Osde or Swiss Medical.