Typical Responsibilities include
• Brainstorm, design and develop an enterprise software product.
• Design and implement re-usable software components.
• Ensure the product is highly configurable and extensible.
• Work collaboratively with a core team of architects and developers spread across different locations.
• Get involved in full-stack development.
• Research and build POCs using available frameworks to ensure feasibility.
• Create technical design documents and present the details to a larger audience.
• Participate in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions.
• Develop reusable frameworks/components and POCs to accelerate development on projects.
• Perform gap analysis and provide business solutions.
• AngularJS , Express JS, Node JS,Promises / callbacks
• Knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, ElasticSearch.
• Experience with AWS cloud services such as EC2, EMR, RDS, S3 is a plus
• Strong debugging, analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Automatic salary adjustment.
● Two annual instances of performance feedback; from which salary adjustments could arise
based on the career plan.
● English classes with native teachers
● Within your team you will be able to choose the benefits you consider and they will be
evaluated if they are implemented.
● Family group health insurance: Osde or Swiss Medical