In this important role in our company, you will work within a team in designing, developing, and I implementing high-quality solutions to meet customer demands and be willing to take ownership of problems and work with team members to deliver solutions that meet customer needs.
The Application Developer is a full-time role located in Buenos Aires reporting to the Enterprise Applications team management. This position may be contract-to-hire. Paid relocation is not available.
- Analyze customer needs, document requirements, and design technical solutions.
- Assist in the design and development of applications that interface with other enterprise applications using .NET technologies.
- Communicate with product owners and business analysts to gather accurate specifications under direction of senior team members.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical area or equivalent hands-on experience. Strong preference is given to those who have continued to upgrade their skills through education, training, and certifications.
- Minimum 2years of application development experience using .NET technologies (c#) preferred.
- Minimum 2years of application development experience using Transact-SQL (T-SQL).
- Minimum 3-years of application development experience using algorithm development.
- Expertise in the design and implementation of user-centric software, with focus on usability.
- Experience consuming Web Services / Web API preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish. Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and remain focused under time constraints.
- Experience in troubleshooting with a penchant to provide high-quality work is preferred.
- Must have the ability to work full time. Authorized to work in Argentina and travel freely internationally without restrictions or visa sponsorship.
- Knowledge of data visualization frameworks like D3JS or Tableau.
- Experience with SSIS, SQL server and basic database operations.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum).
- Experience with CI / CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery).
- Health insurance.
- Week off between Christmas and New Year.
- Gym discounts.
- Courses discounts for employees and family.
Our company is a results-driven global consulting firm that specializes in helping businesses successfully address their most complex and critical challenges.