Are you passionate about a future that exceeds your expectations? At our company your passion becomes your career. We work in smaller and more senior teams that bring deep industry and functional knowledge to our clients.
If you join our practice, you will work with financially secure, under-performing, and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. Our elite professionals are recognized experts in their respective fields, bringing to bear their skills and experience to craft measurable, improved outcomes for our clients.
Support & Automation Engineer
In this critical role, you will provide technical and business support to our consultants for all web applications.
This position also requires strong scripting skills to automate manual tasks and inefficiencies.
- Work closely with consultants in providing hand-on product and tool support, Q&A, documentation, feature demonstration, etc.
- Develop scripts to automate manual tasks using Python
- Troubleshoot data issues on SQL Server databases
- Generate reports on SQL Server databases
- Execute and enhance already existing Python scripts to automate daily tasks
- Participate in the creation (or modification) of documentation related to system configuration, policies, and procedures
- Participate in the analysis of new software applications for optimal performance. Participate in troubleshooting as required
- Analyze, report, and advise on various systems and application performance issues
- Provide day-to-day technical, administrative, and functional support for the various platforms and systems
Qualifications / Requirements
- 2+ years of progressive experience in supporting and troubleshooting web applications, from a front-end & back-end perspective
- 2+ years of experience in scripting and automation with Python (specific experience with pandas, selenium and any library used to connect to a database is a plus)
- 3+ years of experience with database MSSQL Servers (Understand and build Entity Relationship Diagrams, SQL Queries of medium complexity)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to quickly research new platforms and issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (in English). Proficiency in other languages is a plus
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties, or responsibilities.
Our company is a results-driven global consulting firm that specializes in helping businesses successfully address their most complex and critical challenges.