Are you passionate about a future that exceeds your expectations? In our company your passion becomes your career. We work in smaller and more senior teams that bring deep industry and functional knowledge to our clients.
If you join our practice, you will work with financially secure, under-performing, and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high-impact situations. Our elite professionals are recognized experts in their respective fields, bringing to bear their skills and experience to craft measurable, improved outcomes for our clients.
We are a growing team of engineers focused on using the latest technologies and outside-the-box thinking to create modern and delightful web-based tools that enable our consultants to drive impactful business initiatives and deliver sustainable value creation to our clients.
We are looking for someone who
- Motivated and takes ownership of features worked on
- Has working knowledge of user-centric designs
- Has strong troubleshooting skills
- Wants to create technology policies and standards to promote development best practices and aid in the support of development goals
- Wants to help produce thought leadership material around all aspects of development
Qualifications / Requirements
- Expert-level knowledge with one or more front-end JS frameworks – VueJS, preferred
- Expert-level knowledge of CSS/SCSS– using the Bootstrap framework
- D3 visualization experience or other SVG/Canvas-based charting libraries
- Solid understanding of modern web protocols (HTTP) and concepts (REST, API, etc.)
- Solid understanding of design patterns and best practices
- Excellent communication skills – English is required
- Excellent debugging skills
In addition, the developer/engineer must have working knowledge of:
- NPM, Webpack, Git, Chrome Dev Tools
- Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Proficient in UI/UX best practices
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties, or responsibilities.
- OSDE 310
- Week off between Christmas and New Year.
- Gym discounts.
- Courses discounts for employees and family.
Sabatic 3×3 (3 weeks every 3 years for training)
- English lessons
- Office with amenities
- Internet discount
Our company is a results-driven global consulting firm that specializes in helping businesses successfully address their most complex and critical challenges.