Are you passionate about a future that exceeds your expectations? At our company your passion becomes your career. We work in smaller and more senior teams that bring deep industry and functional knowledge to our clients.
If you join our practice, you will work with financially secure, under-performing, and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. Our elite professionals are recognized experts in their respective fields, bringing to bear their skills and experience to craft measurable, improved outcomes for our clients.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic UI/UX Designer to join our growing development lab.
You are an ideal candidate if you are
- Obsessed with user-centricity
- Highly motivated, self-starter, and ability to manage competing priorities effectively
- 5 or more years of experience as a designer
- 4 or more years of experience in Prototyping (InVision, preferred)
- 4 or more years of experience leading visual and responsive design efforts for business/SaaS products
- 4 or more years of experience in Information Architecture
- 4or more years of experience with Agile & Scrum
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates visual design skills, logical reasoning, creative thinking, & attention to detail
- Excellent communicator with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment. English is required
- Strong understanding of user interface patterns and best practices for SaaS and desktop/responsive web design
- Experience in designing low fidelity wireframes to high fidelity prototypes
- Experience with startup product development, user-personas definition, & MVP concept
- Mastery of any one visual design software (Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, Others)
- Highly organized and personally accountable
- Consulting experience
- Understanding of data structures, databases, and business dashboard design principles
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties, or responsibilities.
- OSDE 310
- Week off between Christmas and New Year.
- Gym discounts.
- Courses discounts for employees and family.
Sabatic 3×3 (3 weeks every 3 years for training)
- English lessons
- Office with amenities
- Internet discount
Our company is a results-driven global consulting firm that specializes in helping businesses successfully address their most complex and critical challenges.