You will be a critical member of a small, Agile development team building new applications to support a large group of internal practitioners and external clients working globally. You will not be restricted to learning and using only one technology, but instead determining the best tool for the given product or solution. Currently, we are building an app based on an API driven microservices architecture built with MongoDB and NodeJS stack, and the frontend using React /Angular, as well as building the infrastructure using Docker and Kubernetes orchestration.
This position involves the following responsibilities
- Hands-on code contribution and delivery
- Working with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and user stories, then translating that into an effective technical approach
- Developing and testing your application code, leveraging a sprint based, Agile methodology
- Integrate with existing backend services and possibly creating new services to support web applications
- Working closely with QA members on the team to ensure the code you develop meets acceptance criteria, including doing rework where necessary
- Coordinate and work closely with other products and teams to execute solutions
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and having the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology and products
- 4+ years’ experience in software development/Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), computer programming, software development, software engineering.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven track record of designing and developing visually appealing web applications utilizing Responsive Design
- Expertise in Java
- Knowledge in SpringBoot
- Knowledge with Flick
- Solid understanding of RESTful API development and JSON (MERN/MEAN stack)
Degree – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Annual bonus.
- 1 extra week of holidays
- In company english classes
- Swiss medical or Osde